Many home sellers feel like the holiday season is exactly the wrong season to sell their current home. This article in KeepingCurrentMatters.com explains why you may want to consider selling your house now and move to the retirement community of your dreams.
Around this time each year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to sell their houses. Similarly, others who already have their homes on the market remove their listings until the spring. Let’s unpack the top reasons why selling your house now, or keeping it on the market this season, is the best choice you can make. This year, buyers want to purchase homes for the holidays, and your house might be the perfect match.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait to sell your house this holiday season:
1. Buyers are active now. Mortgage rates are historically low, providing motivation for those who are ready to get more for their money over the life of their home loan.
2. Purchasers who look for homes during the holidays are serious ones, and they’re ready to buy.
3. You can restrict the showings in your house to days and times that are most convenient for you, or even select virtual options. You’ll remain in control, especially in today’s sellers’ market.
4. Homes decorated for the holidays appeal to many buyers.
5. Today, there’s minimal competition for you as a seller. There just aren’t enough houses on the market to satisfy buyer demand, meaning sellers are in the driver’s seat. Over the past year, inventory has declined to record lows, making it the opportune time to sell your house.
Only 11 Homes Remain
For a limited time, Soleil Laurel Canyon is offering up to $10,000 off of select homes. Now in builder closeout, only 11 homes remain. This is the final release of new homes, so hurry in to choose yours. *See agent for details
Time to Enjoy Your Life
It’s your time to enjoy your life. Enjoy an active adult community whose beauty and nature is second to none! With ranch-style homes, this community is designed for 55+ with the ability to gracefully age in place. Enjoy all your free time with a low-maintenance home that allows you to enjoy all the amenities. The HOA dues cover complete lawn maintenance and an irrigation system, in-home security monitoring and maintenance, and Comcast cable TV.
Soleil offers an impressive array of recreation, culture, and entertainment and has won many accolades over the years, including the Best 50 Master-Planned Communities in the U.S. by Where to Retire Magazine in 2015 and again in 2017.
Relax – Be Active – Live Your Life on Your Terms
You will never be bored at Soleil Laurel Canyon. Whether you just want to relax with friends or get involved with the activities, Soleil offers you a lifestyle re-imagined. Soleil homeowners have membership in a 30,000+ square-foot clubhouse complete with an arts and crafts room, billiards room, fitness center, gourmet catering kitchen, indoor heated saline lap pool, and library. Enjoy a tennis game or pickleball on the tennis courts, attend an event in the ballroom with stage, or hit the links at Fairways of Canton. The Fairways of Canton golf course is located just outside Soleil’s gate within Laurel Canyon and offers challenging golf for a reasonable, daily-fee price. See amenities here
Contact Soleil for an exciting tour of our active adult community, designer-decorated models, design gallery, grand clubhouse, and amenities.
The Soleil Laurel Canyon Sales Gallery is located at:
105 High Mountain Trace
Canton, GA 30114