With access to state-of-the-art amenities on-site and great food and entertainment nearby, Soleil has plenty of opportunities for weekend entertainment
- Soleil residents can enjoy the community’s “Holiday Cheer” event on Friday, December 9. A delicious food spread, eggnog and champagne punch will be sure to get you into the holiday spirit. The event will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. in the ballroom.
- Turn into an art aficionado. Historic downtown Canton’s art & wine walk will take place Friday, December 9, from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, December 10, from noon to 4:30 p.m. Purchase your tickets here. You will receive a complimentary wine tasting glass, a shopping bag and access to all participating stops on the walk.
- Head to Hobgood Park in Woodstock, Ga., for Holiday Lights of Hope benefiting the Anna Crawford Children’s Center. The park is transformed into a winter wonderland with holiday light displays, a maze of lights and a Santa Village featuring the big man himself. Open from Thursday, December 8, to Friday, December 23, this is a perfect event for grandchildren of all ages.
- Shop for gifts in downtown historic Canton! There are plenty of unique boutiques, antique stores and art galleries to get gifts of all kinds. With ample free parking surrounding Main Street, holiday shopping will be a breeze.
- Enjoy a holiday movie at Reinhardt University’s Falany Performing Arts Center. Disney’s “Prep & Landing” and “Prep & Landing: Naughty Vs Nice” will be shown at 2 p.m. on Sunday, December 11. Tickets are $10 for adults 55+ and $5 for children 12 years and younger.
Do you want to live the resort lifestyle? Call the Soleil Sales Center today at 678-880-3071 to find out more information about Soleil Laurel Canyon.